Thursday, July 9, 2009

the day i stopped caring about what people said and thought about me was the day that my life got infinitely that much funner...more fun. awesome. and i totally stole that from nom nom.
but i had to. it rang so true...

--------------------------------------

Nothing ever happens in this town
Its the same old thing when we go out
A new place to hang with the same crowd
I looked up when you came and sat down
Now im here with you, and i’m admiring the view
I hope you never ever never ever cut me loose

...

Always said true love never happens
a little push a just caused this chain reaction.
I never thought you’d be my distraction i admit that you got me crashing

...

And i don’t know what to do because i’m falling into something
Really can’t stop me i’m knocking over everything and you just caught me
From start to finish i promise i’ll mend this just wanna let you know yo i’m falling like a domino

-----------------------------------------

packing for the Alaska cruise...flying out on friday to seattle and...blah who cares. im friggin tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment