Friday, April 30, 2010

ambiguity only leads to suspicion.

i don't like it when people are vague...especially when i'm purposely trying to clarify something. to someone, to myself...for anything. it makes me wonder more, ask more questions, become more anxious. theres a time to be vague but being vague never helped clear anybody's name. i understand that there are boundaries and that somethings are clearly not my business. but that's not where i'm sticking my nose, so i want to at least know the truth. i hate it when people lie to me. i honestly can't stand it. even if you think something is a white lie, it can still come around and hurt somebody.
just be clear and honest with me, please. i want the whole truth and not some skirted, around about half truth. i dont understand whats so difficult about telling the truth if theres nothing to hide.
i'm not accusing anyone of anything, but im just frustrated that i can't get the whole truth when i know i deserve it.

1 comment:

  1. hi,i totally agree with u.

    http://www.wholesale-dress.net/union_home.php

    ReplyDelete