Sunday, June 21, 2009

not so zen

currently craving:


MORE TEMPURA!!!

i've been having an abnormally frequent craving for tempura lately...i think it was all the kifune trips. (we always go here for lunch after finals) i LOVE their tempura...they always have heavy and crisp panko...i can't get enough of itt....ahh.

---------------------------------------------

the stress has started up again...except more tension between domestic relationships, not school.
BLAH...........

i went to sushi mac the other day, and my last post was supposed to be super awesome, but its not...so to make a long story short: it was unredeemable fail.


stress. frustration. sad.

eat. recuperate. sleep.

happy?

----------------------------------------

Taking a ride
No place I gotta be but
Even if I did
I really wouldn’t care

Shut up and drive
I don’t mean to be mean
But your conversation
Would just contaminate my air

On a whole other planet today
We need no other population
So be prepared to be turned away
If you’re attempting hesitation

And if anyone asks
If anybody’s looking for me
You can tell them this is where I’ll be

I'm in the back seat all alone
And I just don’t feel like talking
That’s why I’ve got the glasses on

Spare me the question
Don’t strain yourself
Trying to make me think
You care if I’m okay

None of your concern
If this has anything to do
With the fact
She left a year ago today

I’m ignoring the world
Just for a little while
I know it may seem strange
‘Cause normally this ain’t my style

But just for today
I’m gonna spend a little time with misery

So if you’re looking for me
Baby, this is where I’ll be

Fighting back the tears

--------------------------------------------------


today is like...fathers day.
yay. happy daddy day...


why do we have to be so different.



i need
a
hug...e piece of cake.



how awesome is that. they're USB flash drives.


i am out of shape and slowly but surely moving towards obesity. CRAP. i need to watch my diet and exercise more. uhggggggggggg. i haven't worked out for x amount of days because of finals and i can't seem to muster up the discipline to start again. SLOTH ]:




"luck is where skill and opportunity meet"

No comments:

Post a Comment