Saturday, January 31, 2009

Delivery: Fireproof


The Fireproof dvd came in the mail the other day. Wooohh. yayaah.
It's downloading onto my computer as I blog, and will soon be going onto my iPod...


LOVE this movie...we plan to watch it together when she [Brittany] comes down for retreat. The dvd was released January 27th but I pre-ordered it and it came on the 25th or something. SWEET.


If you don't know what this movie is about...eh, well it was cute, serious, funny and a lot better than I had expected. [Like im actually going to give a synopsis on it. ahaha] And it made me cry...for like the last half an hour of the fuggin movie. And I have never cried because of a movie. LOL. but, I think its because that was way back in late September 2008, just after...



ANYWAYS.


Something I whipped up to pass the time...

Tell me, do I hate the murderer?

Remind me, do I envy the adulterer?

Is it the thief that I loathe, but achieve?

Or is it the liar that I hope to deceive.

Is it ultimately the hypocrite that I despise the most

And do I hate everything about these words' host...


These things...
Is it the malevolent that I execrate?
Or am I, myself, the cause of my hate?

Is it that I hold an unrighteous pride?
Is it the selfishness and greed inside?

Is this the face of gluttony?

Is this the green monster, envy?

Is this the issue; the topic of lust?

Do these defy good faith and support lack of trust?

Are these manifestations of our evil human nature?
Or are they just a fraction of our sinful character.


I work for them to kill myself
And kill myself, to work for them.


They are not my master

Tell me I'm not a fiend.


----

Or am I just being
portentous...

9 comments:

  1. hey dude. fireproof looks cool, but i still think its a christian girls chic flic. =) ok, im just kidding, partially. but any way, since i refrained from constant facebook/myspace use, im on blogspot a lot. its a lot more productive and less time consuming, so if you wanna hit me up, its most likely BEST on this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah its all good.
    it is like a christian girls chick flick.

    whats wrong with a chick flick. ahahha.

    yea, i get you though. except blogging for me takes a long time. TOO much time. ]:
    but i still do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. then it shouldnt be a problem if it takes a long time ha. watcha been up too man? besides food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, well i got FINALS this week...so thats gonna suck.
    haha. besides food? not too much.
    i guess facebook and writing ishh takes up half my day.
    i like being an iNSOMNIAC, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. writing is cool i guess. its productive. you should read this book ive been reading, i really recommend it to you. itll help you in the long run. it's like the second bible for the essential man. lemme know when u want more info.

    -tristan

    ReplyDelete
  6. youll find out my friend. it'll help you in ways that a majority of your friends cant teach you, and sometimes maybe even your daddy wont even speak to u about haha. its been a big help too me, and a couple of other ppl u mite know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you see? no, you don't see, at least not yet i hope. =) im about to show u the light my friend haha.

    ReplyDelete