Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Whew...

chinkLIGHTNING strikes AGAIN




Because APUSH is period 6, I was trippin out the entire day. I was worried about my teacher's response, if he had found out...etc. I thought of the possible scenarios of how he would confront me or the methods by which he would punish me...But to make a long story short, I feel very relieved.

I was super hungry today and tired today. I didn't sleep until around 2ish last night so when I woke up at 7:14am I begged God to slow time down so I could enjoy my bed for a little longer. hahah I finally dragged myself out of bed and did the basic morning routine, minus my normal dose of water+Centrum, so I was thirsty the WHOLE day, and too stubborn and lazy to go and get a drink from the school water fountain. heh. anyways, I had a microwave burrito from the 99cent store and used some of the hot sauce packets from the stash I compiled from Del Taco and Taco Bell... I think I'll take a Centrum now...uhg...I need more than 5 hours of sleep everyday. haha. But nobody to blame but myself, I guess.

I always take Centrum in the morning...

But I'm taking one now.

The Taco Bell I took most of these sauces from closed down recently...Sad ]:


The whole day, not to mention, I was exhausted. Too much stuff, too little sleep. In math I fought so hard to stay awake. It's funny. I had my head upright and I wasn't slouching in my chair or anything, and I was honestly trying to pay attention to the lecture, then my vision would suddenly go black and I'd feel uber relaxed for a split second, but my head would bob down and I would realize I just knocked out for a second. I don't think staying up during class has ever been this hard...Probably because I usually just give in and knock out, but I have to start doing good. Nolan asked me if I fell asleep in math, because he kept on seeing my head drop. I was waiting for my whole upper body to plummet and have my frickin head hit the table. I gotta stay conscious and fight sleep. haha.

10 minutes into consciousness this morning...
I need to sleep more but I'm too stubborn to sleep at the right times.
Besides, I like staying up late.

Okay, except 5th period is another story...
Me and Gideon always play with Erin because of her "uncontrollable laugher episodes". Usually it's just yelling or saying crass phrases and asinine comments. It always makes her bust up for minutes straight. She says it's a curse. lol

The unsuspecting Erin Ideishi...

Gideon...what's he gonna do.

[Imagine what Gideon would say HERE]

Wait for it...

ahahhah there it is...she looks so happy.

After almost making her laugh to death, I fell asleep. I was too exhausted to put up with the rest of the period and we were only watching a movie anyways. And in 6th period APUSH, I took a copious amount of notes like a good boy.


So I went onto my old computer that is like...5 years old now, and I have a lot of my old songs on there. I used to overplay songs like a fiend, and still sort of do. I play and replay and replay a song I really like, until I get tired of it. I checked the "Top Played Songs" on the old Mac...

I told you I overplay them...but just a little bit, eh?

Don't mind the ratings.
I gave some 5 stars that I really liked at the time, and then got too lazy to ever rate again.

OLD OLD songs, I know. "oldies but goodies" my friend.

The other week, we went to Costco and bought this huge tub of sour dough pretzels...My dad didn't think me and my sister would eat it, but we're doing a good job.

These babys are good...

first bite...
second...
salty...tastes good


noM nOM NOM.

lovely.

Couldn't help it.

my beloved little sis and I...

My hands are freezing...its getting colder and colder. Or is it just me? The weather is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment