Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i really should be doing homework...

this is terrible...
too much time is being wasted on here (blogspot), FML.com, facebook and Yelp...
yelp probably the most. i swearr. it almost consumes as much of my time as i consume food!
*om nom nom...



-------------------------------

CAHSEE testing makes classes super long...
i had time to write a couple of reviews and other ishhh in shop 2. that classroom is like
pimp my ride: school edition. the room is so nice...
we watched some movie on "the big screen"

------------------------------




i
cannot

FREAKiN
wait
for

SPRING BREAK...

-----------------------------

ROFL.
FML...

do i feel mean laughing at them?... maybe a little...nah

...?

Today, I went to my friends house when his parents were out to smoke weed. 45 minutes into smoking, his parents called to say they'd be home 5 minutes. We sprayed the house with Lysol and Frebreeze to mask the smell. We were high and in a rush; it was bug spray and shaving cream. FML
LMAO. losers.

Today, after taping 5-year-olds do a skit at an improv camp, I used the camera's view-finder to zoom in on a female co-worker's chest. Another female co-worker tapped me on the shoulder to show that the TV was still connected to the camera. Parents, kids, and instructors all witnessed it. FML
*points deserved that one. HAHA

Today, me & my boyfriend were about to have sex. Just as things were heating up, my closet door flew open and my little brother ran out screaming, "Mom, they're doing it, come quick!" My mom paid my 9 year old brother to spy on me. FML
AHAHA SUCKA.

Today, at the dinner table my parents were talking to my younger sister about her new boyfriend and how they should be taking it slow. My sister then pointed out that that's not what I do. My dad said, "Believe me I know- your sister's easier to get into than community college." FML
OUCH. HAHAHAHA.

Today, I was walking my friends dog around the neighborhood, as I was walking I noticed a little girl fall off her bike. I let go of the dog and ran over to help. The girl was ok but the dog ran into the street and got hit by a truck. FLM
...that SUCKS yo :/

Today, I was cleaning my room and opened my closet to spray febreze on all of my clothes. After they were fairly soaked, I placed the bottled back in the cleaning drawer, and realized that it was bleach. FML
...HAH.

Today, I just finished having dinner with my boyfriend, so I leaned over to him and said seductively, "How about some dessert?" Obviously, he didn't catch my tone, because he then looked at me and said, "Babe, you really don't need it." FML
Lol.

Today, I was walking to school and decided to be a good citizen by picking up a beer can on the sidewalk. I then walked on to my school's campus where I then got suspended by my dean for "trying to rebel", grounded by my parents for getting suspended, and an MIP from the school's police guard. FML
aw :/

I should write some.

---------------------------------



A cool rendition i found on Youtube to
George Nozuka's
"Such A Fool"

It's 4 o' clock in the morning and I didn't sleep all night
Been laying here reminiscing cause you are on my mind
Thinking bout the times we shared and just how much it meant
For you to open up your heart and let my feelings in
You told me you were thinking that we were meant to be
You wanted to try again cause you was feelin' me
But that didn't last too long
Because now you're up and gone

So let it go, tonight
It wasn't love it was just a lie
So let it go, tonight. tonight

I never thought that you would leave me
How could I be such a fool
And here I am wanting to be free
But I'm still in love with you
Help me get over you
Baby, I didn't want to fall in love
Lately, It's been driving me crazy
Baby, baby.
You still and always will be my baby.

Its 10 o' clock in the morning and I passed you in the hall
Been wonderin why I ever felt anything for you at all
Caught me by surprise when you didn't way whussup
An attitude why be so rude I don't know what to do
We used to be so close but somehow we fade apart
Things changed the moment that I gave you my heart
Why'd you have to walk away
Is my love the one to blame?

So let it go, just try
I need to move on and say goodbye
So let it go, just try. I'll try


George Nozuka is a beast. "Pamcakiee" rules, also.

-------------------

we play LACES tomorrow...
something personal is going down.
haha.

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment