Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Luckyfish & LACES



LUCKYFISH

is having a $1 sushi special...everything on the conveyer belt is $1...mannnn.
Too bad I can't go.
If anyone goes...BRING ME SOME! PLEASE.





------------------------------------

So much to say about today...

WTHeck. why did i have to play so bad.

so we played LACES and joey beat me
4-6, 4-6...darn. i hate it when i dont play my best. i dont know why i couldn't get myself to hit my shots...wtheckk man.

OH. i made it to OJAI. me mitchell and jordan made it .woooohh. that'll look good on our college apps. yay.
ANYWAYS. back to the action.

after the match...
the LACES coach got me so heated. we were all up in each others face. he later told our coach that he thought i was going to fight him. LOL. what a douche.

hahaha. our coach said the LACES coach thought i was going to deck him.


i don't even want to get started..but
he was all yellin and ish. being irrational and stubborn. i'll spare you the details but he probably felt threatened when i wasn't fazed by his fat stature and loud voice. he was a frickin moron! i was yelling right back at his 23+ chins.


"Today, I gave the LACES coach a piece of my mind after he wouldn't shut up. Our coach later informed me that the LACES coach thought I was going to deck him." FML

also.

"Today, the LACES coach said that I owed him an apology for calling him a b*tch. It was my friend." FML

ventilation complete.
--------------------------------------------

stupid english prospectus due tomorrow...

speaking of school...
cant wait for BREAK.

spring vacation is a couple weeks away...
can hardly wait...i need the break.
we'll probably have a reunion korean bbq celebration at Tahoe G's.
can't wait to see the seniors again. haha i miss em.


ohh. this saturday i have work and going out to celebrate a birthday with korean bbq, yogurtland and karaoke.
probably going to write some more yelp reviews at work. haha! love that we have internet there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment