Saturday, March 14, 2009

virtual friday

the camera system keeps making the annoying high-screeching/beeping sound.

anyways.

1. Virtual Friday

The last day of work or school in a normal work week, due to an extended weekend.
"I'm so glad I have Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving. Even though today is only Wednesday it's Virtual Friday!"

it was my virtual friday yesterday...err...thursday.
on friday i went to indian wells to watch tennis with ryan, my dad and my grampa...haha forget school!

originally, i wasn't going to go because i needed to attend my APUSH class, but since Mr. Espinosa told us he wasnt going to be there friday or monday, i thought i'd take the day off and go. woooooh.




so we stopped at Bob's Big Boy...
the food was eh. the service could have been friendlier...and the bagels were hockey pucks.
the powder...i mean scrambled eggs were terrible. haha
im not going to go back here for a while...oh well. my dad likes this place for some reason.

after the 2 hour drive, we finally got to indian wells.
its a nice place out in the desert...or something like that. i swear my brain is scrambled right now so bear with me. or is it BARE with me...bere? no...eh. just excuse me.


NADAL making the match-winning volley.



nadal & lopez won over ceramak and some other guy...
although nadal wasnt' playing his best :/
its all good.
safina was a beast...she owned parinkova.
dent was serving bombs and beat diego without trouble.
queery beat canas...queery and his monster forehand...haha

--------

i love mrs. endow.
she always drops off random food.
and its always good.



the other week it was cookies, before that, pasta.
and now, freshly baked cinnamon rolls...
Nom nom nom.


woah.

...i was hungry about 5 minutes ago...now i feel like i need to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment