Monday, May 11, 2009

another night

this weekend was much appreciated. busyness isnt bad. hectic schedules and chaos are, though. and stress...just as much.

its now monday, and ill be off to school soon enough.

i dont know what to say...

Happy Belated Mothers Day!

today, i surpassed 1000 tweets. lol idk if thats good. but oh well. *tweet tweet.

random fact about me: when i was little, pink was my favorite color. my favorite color is currently blue. (it really depends, though)

my dad bought more dim sum for us to chow on in the morning and as snacks etc.

im really interested to see what we are going to be doing in APUSH...seeing as there's nothing left to study.

i feel so relaxed...im not going to lie, but this weekend, i did absolutely nothing academically productive.
no homework, no reading, no studying. nothing.
the only thing that was remotely close to "academically productive" was checking my student planner to check for early dismissal this tuesday (to shop for nom nom more)

-edited my last attempted "poem"
-uploaded videos on youtube...etc
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment