Wednesday, May 20, 2009



POTATO.

because we have shirts...

hahahaha. andy samberg makes the world go round.
---------------------------------------------------------
i made a video touring part of my house and my extremely messy room... haha and then i fell asleep...AGAIN. for the 5th time today. i think i have mono. sickk.
oh no...
or maybe it's greg rubbing off on me. i swear.
LOL.
sleeeeeeeeeeeep...ive been sleeping so hard lately...i think im still recuperating from the retreat...definitely didn't sleep as much as my body desires.
so nom nom has been so awesome as to help wake me up when my alarm fails me :D

*wonders—"will creepo call tomorrow?"
IDEA
WE SHOULD 3 WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


to the person who stole my cookies: what the deuce man!? i hate you. i was craving a mountain of tagalongs and i was left with one. i still savored it's peanut buttery chocolate goodness, but what the fudge! im still furious that someone would do such a thing. WHY!? WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!??
*rips out hair.
ITS MY FREAKING COOKIES. you don't do that yo! WTFREAK...

i hope you get nutted so bad that your babies come out looking like gerbils!
aha...sike. well maybe. DONT MESS WITH MY FOOD!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment