Wednesday, May 6, 2009

hmm...i haven't yelped for a while.
when AP's are over...i shall (hopefully).

i had like 3 dinners tonight. i can't stop eating.
my diets almost always end up in failure.

AP test in less than 48 hours.
i think im going to stay home tomorrow...to study for APUSH.

i MIGHT commit suicide tomorrow. just a warning.

for once, i'm NOT looking forward to a friday....

------------------------------------------

my dad just offered me a drumstick (the ice cream) and i turned it down!
im proud of myself.

*dreams of saturday.

yes... this will definitely appease my avaricious appetite and rising stress level.

i want to write another "note" but i dont think i have the inspiration to write anything worth while. that's why i am doing this. YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment