Friday, February 6, 2009

Exhausted

Finals sucked. This week has kinda sucked.
Been so physically tired and mentally exhausted.
I really need another massage & backrub...I almost fell asleep during karaoke it was so nice...I'm tired. Really tired.

Ms Loh has officially left ]:
Gonna miss ya. But at least we are having KBBQ next month.


This is what I "read" to her.
It is supposed to be pretty wack, so don't trip.
[hopefully she doesn't grill me on my grammar and crap.]

Ode To The Loh
Wassup Ms. Loh
This is my ode
To your goodbye
You're going off to leave like a baby bird, fly.
Don’t trip about us, hopefully we'll be fine
Keep moving forward, lookin’ onwards towards the skies.
Just because of you, this is by far my favorite class.
Graduating senior year, when I look back into the past
Some memories will fade but I know that this one will last.
That day I came in, went up to you and asked
"Hey Ms. Loh, don't you love kbbq?
We're going there tonight, just me and the crew."
I ate all night and after I got through
I'd wait for the morning just so I could tell you
And I'm happy for you,
That you're rockin' the ring—
Love and marriage, what a beautiful thing.
And although reading books has never been my thing
I loved the vocab, that's what always made me sing
I know you probably think this is gettin’ a little long…
Like a stretched out thong
And, please forgive me if I say this wrong
Like this is sounding like a ridiculous song.
And I hope you're not stressed
I'm tyrin’ my best.
And even though this is a little bit garrulous
I hope it doesn't leave you hairulous.
And look at my semantics I'm being careulous.
Excuse my "word choice" and vernacular
I know my essays were a bit wackular
But look at these rhymes, spectacular.

So what was I saying?
I know I'll miss you a lot
Even if a B is all that I got.
So take care in life
And be a good wife [:
Be strong and live on
Through the hard and the strife.
And I won't forgive you if you ever forget me
Even when you're off, learning at SC.
So goodbye and farewell, my dear Ms. Loh
It pains me much to see you go.

-Steven Chew 2/4/09



I'm definitely looking forward to this 3 day weekend and a lot less stress.
Also the switch up in classes should be nice...


This is the schedule I'm predicting.

1 APUSH
2 English
3 Mandarin
4 Trigonometry
5 Chemistry
6 Tennis


Bowling earlier today was kind of weak. :/ It gets too repetitive and I get sick of waiting for my turn. eh.
Karaoke and Froyo was awesome tonight.
Thanks for the time Desiree! Happy Early Birthday!



WOOOOHHhhh. 3 Day weekend, here I come.


No comments:

Post a Comment