Tuesday, February 17, 2009

feed me. please.

i am hungry...someone please feed me. i need something tasty and nutritious...preferably cheap also... no scratch that, free.
what do you call this? impossible.

ahhgg. *drool.







Oh. Korean BBQ tomorrow. No idea where, but I'm going for sure. Me and Blane were trying to find good korean bbqs so I spent like 2 hours on Yelp yesterday, checking for the Korean BBQ that would best fit our criteria...Main requirement is AYCE w/bulgogi and galbi, distance...not too far from the church, and then the price...can't be too pricey because he is treating me, and we are going with other people (Bible Study Group).
These are the places we came up with...
Mu Sang Dan
Manna
Tahoe Galbi
and Ma Po Korean BBQ
...although I don't think Ma Po has galbi and bulgogi in the AYCE, but it is only $9.99 or something...
idk where we're going, but nonetheless, I'm so stoked for it. Man. KBBQ twice in 3 days? I must be dreaming.





i need to stop FANTASiZ!NG about food...nah its all good.

i need to take a piss...




school is getting so old. same routine, same crap everyday. I think I DO NEED more sleep. No, I actually knew that already...I just NEED TO GET more sleep.



PLEASE FEED ME! T.T


No comments:

Post a Comment