Sunday, February 22, 2009

On the Back of the White Whale.

I never really posted on Mid - Winter retreat...

I think I'll have to postpone that even longer.
ahah woops.



Okay, so.
Well me and Nicky went to a party today. We were riding in his white Honda Odyssey, aka
"The White Whale"
and we didn't make it to the party on-time, but at least we didn't get too lost. And despite the fact that we didn't exactly know where we were going and it was in a pretty sketch neighborhood and all it was fun but we did joke a lot around about the fact.
Well the party was chill and the food was tasty, but I was tired like a mother. I asked Nicky for the keys to The White Whale and took a nap...after about half an hour, Steve Y. and Nicky came to blast some music from the car. After they left, I knocked out but woke up several times because of the people across the street at the park. I checked my cell phone and it was 10:22pm. Around 11:30pm, I hear a knocking on the glass which startles me and wakes me up. It's just Nicky. We head out but right as we're about to leave, a whole line of cars pull out of the park...
Oh and, I'm leaving a lot of details out, because half of the fun were the racist jokes me and Nicky were making...but I won't mention them...I'll leave you to your imagination...Because I don't want to get shot.
Anyways. To make a long story short. We made a short trip long. What was supposed to be a 13 mile and 20 minute trip, turned into a 25 mile and 90 minute trip.
We got onto the free way but the I-110 N was cut off to all lanes except one to exit the same off ramp that we had gotten off of to go to the party, and just before we would merge to the I-10 W to Santa Monica. FRiCK. So not only did we have a huge detour, we had snail traffic. For a couple of miles I could have sworn we were going 0.2 mph. I could have gotten out and walked faster than the cars on the freeway.
Oh and, we recorded like half of our adventure via camera which then ran out of batteries, and then to phone which then ran out of memory. I might post those somewhere, maybe. Idk.
We did a lot of stupid crap. Aha. We did more than just rolling the windows down and blasting music. Psh. haha. Let's just say we got a lot of looks from people.
We ended up taking Venice all the way back home...And I'm too tired to mention everything else.
We got back safe and sound without being brutally murdered then raped or brutally raped then murdered and I came home with all the stuff I came with so its all good.
HAHAHAHAHHA.
Uh...yeah. Well it was getting late to be out driving and ishh for me to be hanging out with Nicky in The White Whale...so you can imagine...I was getting a little bit...how should I say...loopy? But it's not like i was smoking...it was more as if I had taken a little too much Benadryl, except not. Haha.

Well...good times...good times.

I'm about to knock out.

No comments:

Post a Comment