Friday, February 27, 2009

tennis, food, etc.

WE'RE on a boat.
after blowing up the whole "I'm on a boat" thing,
we [me, mitchell, jake and shane] decided to order these shirts. woooh.



convincing maria to go to korean bbq with us and got hungry...
thought i'd express it through art. hahaha. or not.

ahahah. ms loh gave me this. "american born chinese" this rocks.


i was exhausted after tennis yesterday, and after going to robby's coffee house night performance, i was pretty beat. i sat on the stairs across from the math & science building and to the left of me i saw a cockroach. and on the right of me, i saw this. it was just chillin there. and i didn't know what kind it was until i took a picture of it.



mrs sumida gave us some korean bbq chicken she brought back from hawaii


these people are my friends.


that's the chubster...she even eats my drawings ]:


tennis team field trip to UCLA vs Cal match.





UCLA won 6-1


and of course...the main reason why i went on the field trip in the first place...

TO EAT!


i had 3 of these.



i had 2 of these

2 things of fries.

this wasn't that great :/


there were plenty of sweets...












jake and i totalled up more than 20 plates of food...
after that, we both had to take big deuces.



No comments:

Post a Comment