Tuesday, February 17, 2009

issue with the curfew...

So my parents are ticked that I'm always going to bed around 2 or 3 in the morning. When I proposed the idea of going to Tahoe Galbi on monday for lunch, they saw this as a perfect opportunity to use something I love against me by using it as leverage to control me. So they agreed to take me with under the following conditions: 

- I will clean my room and maintain it's cleanliness, with no clothes on two out of the three following locations: bed, floor, couch (no mountainous pile on a single, given location) - I will have a good attitude towards tennis (try my best to play my best and maintain composure), and work towards developing my game. heres whats killing me:

- I will make a conscious attempt to go to shower by 10:30pm and go to bed at a reasonable hour (11:30pm) daily, with the exception of superfluous amounts of homework, projects, etc.

Then of course, below it my parents signed it And my signature is also there...in blood.

FRICK.

Well hopefully this will be a good thing for me. I know that I need the sleep, I'm just unwilling to sacrifice time to do so...

I will have to only do this on the weekends or on short days, or something...especially thanks to not only this, but tennis.

Darn.

Heres pics of my NiCE GUY shirts.

WOooh. so glad they finally came...and just in time for retreat.



I have a feeling I'm going to be buying more...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment