Monday, April 13, 2009

blogging in bed.

i have decided that one of my personal vices is foodlust. lol.

i just brushed my teeth but i was seduced by the same yogurt raisins i thought i was tired of an hour ago...

Easter dinner food was reallllyyy goood. i went back for seconds and thirds on the baked sushi rolls...mm.

my stomach just growled.

im hungry...

this winter! woooh im excited because i might go to taiwan with nom nom!...? well i hope. i have to save up and convince my parents...hm.
thatll be so tight if it falls through though.
ive never been off of north america besides hawaii and catalina? haha but yeah...mainly because ill be with nom nom and well be chowing up and down on food nonstop :D

stomach just growled...again!

blast...i need some food, but im in bed already...too lazy.

*beep beep...

my internet went out. thats why i am texting my blog.

stomach growled again...

i will name my stomach blurpo.

blurpo wont leave me alone. he keeps talking to me *sighs
he, too, longs of food.

goodnight, blurpo.

No comments:

Post a Comment