Sunday, April 19, 2009

seriously delirious? nahhhh. pshhyahh

before getting this post up...
there was an Autosave FAIL
how honest. it even admits to it's failure [:


blame it on the moose
got you feeling blues
blame it on the phone
got you speaking tones
blame it on the la-la-la-la-la-lack of sleep.
blame it on the la-la-la-la-la-lack of sleep.
blame it on the pizza
blame it on the Denny's
blame it on on the douchebag
got you feeling Wendy's
blame it on the la-la-la-la-la-lack of sleep.
blame it on the la-la-la-la-la-lack of sleep.

do you like the flavor of douche?

a little while late last year, i refused to eat other than for absolute necessity.
no matter how hungry i got, i never possessed an appetite
days would go by where all i would eat all day was a costco powershake.
one time, my family even offered to take me ANYWHERE to eat...anywhere.
because they noticed that i was hardly eating.
i said i wasn't hungry and that eating at home was fine.
wow...now that i look back
i wonder,
wtheck was wrong with me not even KBBQ!?
i mean...seriously though...
where's the resilience?


so i was told to take a picture like this (late last year)...
and compare to a picture around now-ish time.
you can tell it's old because i sort of still did my hair like that...
and the necklace, of course.
(i had just woken up, hence the glasses)
and look at my fat-ash now.
*blub

p.s. my tan
FAILS.

obviously as well as my pseudo-"atkins diet".
aka FAILING.

糟糕! 我 是 很 肥。

sorry to major sound like a girl...but holy chadolbaegi,
i got FAT.


so i ask again. do you?

well apparently, i'm too tired to care.
but who cares anyways.
this is my blogspot yo!
got a problem? deal with it.
can't deal with it? you're a retard, just re-navigate from the page...
can't re-navigate? my apologies, you're probably 85 years old.

"diet is just DIE...with a 'T' in front of it!!!"

oh shizz...its almost 3am.

im feeling sassy
you think you'll pass me?
im feeling saucy
you feelin bossy?

my head...hurts.

GARBAGE.!

"dad. is that mickey mouse on your shirt?
"no. it's TIT DIRT!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG you're not fatty. shush.

    altho that makes me feel like im getting fatty. hahahaha.

    i heart you chewie <3

    ReplyDelete