Thursday, April 30, 2009

this is a test to see if i can organize thoughts...at all.

uhm...i think i did something bad to my head.

ow.

i am blogging.

this morning, i ate the peanut butter puffin cereal that nom nom sent me.

awesomeness yo...delicious.



JOHNNY CUPCAKE!


i played ryan and elias in tennis.
i won 6-3 against ryan and 6-1 against elias...

uhh...my stomach hurts.

i ate a lot of food at club expo...i think i ate half of our club's food...that we were suposed to sell.. wooops.
*burp.

OH. we randomly had cupcakes...even though we are chinese club.
i ate those too.

i felt totally G rockin my johnny cupcake shirt that nom nom gave me :D


ow. i get these periodic head throbs.

i dont want to say why my head hurts because its stupid.
and you will laugh.
or maybe you will be like "wtf"

math test...i did better.

i haven't talked for a couple of hours.

i super glued my phone case.
yay.
crazy glue ftw.!

my stomach is killing me.

i swear...that mocha frappacino i had in the morning was a bad idea.
it had me cracked up all but i crashed so hard...and during the wrong time.

the time i was awake...uhm it was like 97% high energy 3% focus


did this make sense? i heard something about shrimp scampi for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment