Monday, April 13, 2009

low

I think that this is frickin unhealthy.
i thought i knew what i wanted but now i have beennn trippppinnn lately yo.

this blog has turned into a dump to ventilate my ish to lately. haha.
i have to stop myself from this. seriously.

my teammates are fighting over "nose goes"....seriously?

today...its just one of those...eh. nvm.

complain complain...
LOL

i dont even know what im sayin...

i cant wait until summer...im frickin just struggling through watever the deuce right now anyways.

imma put you to bed...bed...bed...
ima put you to bed.

i swear i might die tonight.

emo.
darn this emoness.
i dont have a reason. oh wait. yeah i do. i swear im trippin so frickin...blah

i am starved...i need some food.

i woke up early this morning to eat and check on a few things.
ihad eggs a roast beef sandwich, some dim sum and i brought my siu mai to school...*stomach growls.
blurpo is talking to me.

i also had a chicken bake.
8yawn im tired. i think i will nap on the way back to school and

3 comments:

  1. awwww remember i'm always hear to listen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. while it's good to try to bring yourself up, it's still okay to be emo sometimes.
    good luck. i'm sure I or someone else would be up to hear whatever you might need to say. as long as you ask.

    ReplyDelete