Tuesday, April 7, 2009

somber sober

uhm...
i almost just BARFED in my mouth and OUT through my nose.

but at the same time, now, i can't stop laughing...


...



HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



F* trees, I CLIMB BUOYs.
F* land, I'M ON A BOAT.

-----------------------------------

we had tri tip for dinner tonight.
it was good...
but right now i can't decide whether im happy or not.
why can't i just say that im happy?
because i think that i am happy...i just dont FEEL happy...why not?

maybe its that resounding thought...
its that indefinite scar.

damn.

-----------------------------------------



went on a nice midday stroll today.










decided to take in the nature (around my block)...say hello to a couple passing neighbors.
this one lady and her child actually turned around and walked away when she saw me walking her way. i think i scared her off. ]:

-----------------------------------------------

i wish i could believe that healthy food and a non-meat diet could sustain me, but that's a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment