Thursday, April 30, 2009

ol' school yo

look at me...
rockin' the beat up converse weapons...
OL' SCHOOL.
thats wassup.




and the shirt that greg got me from japan. wooh.
Project Arms.

its a little small on me, but its all good. at least i know its supposed to be because its a size small...
unlike the American Apparel jacket that i got...
which is a size 2XL and yet i am still too LARGE.
or maybe it is simply too small.

im a boss.

-----------------------------------------------

why don't you just keep it real?...
say it how it is, man.
cut the bullship and tell me how it REALLY happened.

seriously...as much as i enjoy hyperboles and exaggeration for comical means...
i abhor the distortion of facts to heighten one's peer status.

--------------------------------------------------------

i had a long talk with my mom today...it was cool.
deep stuff yo.
because me and my mom are tight like that.

...even though she harangued me earlier today
when i was on the phone with nom nom...haha sorry about that.

--------------------------------------------------------

on a really awesome note...
NOM NOM's package was delivered today!















i was at the APUSH study session after school today and jennifer texts me, telling me that i "have a package from tiffany ding" haha.
super stoked to come home and make a video and eat eggs and blah blah blah blah...anyways!
SUPER dooper munchies and treats and sweets etc etc...

*looks at belly pooch
.........

*sighs.

OH well ! :D

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

'tis glorious...

wonderful...absolutely wonderful.


THANK YOU, NOM NOM! i love you!

chewie<3nom nom.


woooohhheeeeee.

off to plumpen and fatten myself...!

No comments:

Post a Comment