Friday, August 14, 2009

District 9

so...

i went to The Bridge with Mitchell and Jake to see District 9...grabbed some toquitos
anyways...we were one of the last ones in the theater and we sat in the front row...
BIG mistake.
gave me a killer headache from all of the shaking camera work and since the front row is so up close, you're practically looking up instead of forward at the screen.
anyways. aside from that. i liked it. sweetnesssss.....

but now i have to puke...
and but at least i'll be reunited with my friends, toquitos + guacamole! :D

(sick.)


---------------------------------------

Ash made a cover of Mad by Ne-Yo for me


shhh...she didnt know i took screen shots of the vid chat =x

...

so, i was really impressed because she did it all by ear
and managed to do it in only a few hours.
i, personally had a bad experience with piano
(i swear my teacher hated me)
but i think covers are really cool.
i love to hear non-piano songs that im familiar performed on the piano...
it has this...awe inspiring kind of feeling to it. like watching the piece come alive
because you can also sense the feeling through the composer.
idk if that makes any sense, but it does in my head.
and i still have a headache from District 9, so excuse me.

anyways, it was pretty much super awesome and made my day.

...and i think ill end on that high note :D






:D thanks again, ash!

No comments:

Post a Comment