Saturday, August 15, 2009

inept

i shouldn't have to feel this way.


You did it to yourself
Now you're all by your self
Acting like you hate me
I left because you made me
You played me to the left
Now there's nobody left
To hear your complaining
Just went with the flow
Found myself on the floor
When you went away
All my pain went astray
Like it's a new day



------------------------------------------

you think you have it all figured out.
you think you can see through me.

you think you understand me. but you don't know jack shizt.
you dont even know the first thing about me
to make all of those assumptions is a dick move
so be careful of what you say.
so you think you've got a higher level of understanding on the situation?
the reality of the fact is you know nothing.
all you see is the outside
because you're just a dipsht on the outside
who is quick to judge
and slow to listen
you're not my friend
and you definitely dont know me.

so stop acting like you do.

-----------------------------------------

everything is shaking...


......


okay im good.


admit it,
you do it for yourself, not me.

---------------------------------

oh mother fudge.
(actually fudge sounds really yum right now)...BUT
i was really craving kbbQ earlier today when me and Nuoli were talking food this morning...before sen10r portraits.
ANYWAYS. and recently ive been craving sushi a lot...a lot. like every day...recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment