Thursday, August 13, 2009

so im hiding from my AP calc homework...

ask me why i dont.
i'll show you a year down the Left road, the scars on my heart and the painful yearning i'll be holding.
no amount of me will ever leave you content. my gestures are sincere but your ease is ephemeral. ill easily slip through the fingers and past the lasting memories i wish to be cradled within.
why must you be so far.
why must you seem so distant.
because its not about you
and its not about me,
but us.

these emotions are what give us our humanity...and allow us the ability to think and act irrationally.
and yet, i enjoy the spontaneity. God bless.



"Love is a choice, not an emotion."



i have a feeling that i am not wanted in these parts right now.

i am confident that this time, i should not disturb you through contact.




"i like who i am
when we
are around us"






oh...shnaps i just found a grain of rice chillin on my chin. *wipes
weird...kuz i dont remember having any rice today... HMmmm... (sick.)



God is love
and
Love is real.


guess its time to cheer up.

No comments:

Post a Comment