Wednesday, August 19, 2009

stayed up last night to watch the sunrise w/ms yumyum :D



and had an interestingly long and vivid dream (and later woken up by greg...just when it was getting good)...and i wont supply particular details about that but anyways!
heres some things that were in it:
1. clowns
2. creepy catholic church
3. plane crash
4. jump house
5. ms yumyum
6. me & steve fighting douches.

surprisingly, no huge spiders or zombies. yay


------------------------------------------


i want it

i want it
i want it so bad



but sometimes im scared
and i wonder if you care

and i ask myself:
is there enough

am i enough?



but maybe im looking for self worth in the wrong places.


confused. and scared of the uncertainty.
but thats what got me here in the first place.

God bless.



seriously tired right now...






OH

and to the mofofers:

get off my back, im learning. so, OUTTA my face.

*shats on yours


No comments:

Post a Comment